TheThe Avoca Campground is adjacent to Avoca Lake. There are 33 permatee4nent sites that rent for $550 per season. Season is April 15 - Dec 1.
There are 54 sites for campers, pop-ups and RV's, all with electricity. Cost is $24 per day, $120 per week. Holiday weekends are $50 for the three days.
Welcome to the Avoca Campground
RV's , Campers and tents are all welcomed. There are pay showers, a dumping station, playground equipment, and picnic shelters available at the park.
A boatlanding is right next to the campground for those who want to boat or fish.
There are also 6 tent sites, 3 that do not have electricity, and 3 that do have electricity.
Campsites are in a wooded area.
There is a ball field, volleyball and playground equipment close to the campground.
There are two picnic shelters. One has a kitchen which can be rented for parties.
Village of Avoca
Campground Rules and Regulations
(Camping Season April 15-December 1)
1. Registration is required before set up.
-Registration tag must be displayed in vehicle
2. Fees are to be paid in full at time of registration.
3. Parking at campsites:
A. Limited to 2 vehicles persite
B. Maximumof six people per site
C. 2 tents OR 1 camper & 1 tent per site
4. Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
5. Check out time is 3:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
6. One picnic table and fire ring per site.
7. All campfires are to be kept at a reasonable flame and completely extinguished upon departure.
8. All pets are to be kept on leashes, quiet, and under control. Pets are not allowed near/in the food stand.
(Owners must clean up pet waste)
9. Parents/guardians are responsible for their children.
10. No glass beverage bottles are allowed in the campground and/or park.
11. Swim at your own risk. No life guard on duty.
12. All garbage is to be put in dumpsters before leaving.
13. Please do not use bathroom sinks to wash dishes.
Daily……………..$24.00 Weekley............. Camp for five days at $24.00 a day, and receive two nights free.
Holiday Weekend….Camping Sites $55.00 (three night minimum
Please respect our rules and regulations, as we take great pride in our park and campground.
Be kind and courteous to your camping neighbors. Thanks you for your cooperation and enjoy
your stay at our campground!
The Avoca Campground is located next to the Avoca Lake.
There are 33 permanent sites that rent for $550.00 per season. Season is April 15th -December 1st.
There are 54 sites for campers, pop-ups, and RV's, all with electricity.
Cost is $24.00 per day, $120.00 per week, and Holiday weekends are $55.00 with a three day minimun stay.